This California based luxury pet accessory line, founded by Tammy Ann Arnett, blends rock n’ roll style with designer luggage craftsmanship for towing and stowing your furry friend in flight.
Unhappy with the market offerings for jet setters such as herself (never mind the price tags); she launched the brand Pet Fly’s in 2003 with her rescued rascal min-pin Monkey Boy overseeing research, development, and quality control.
– available in fun, flashy, and fabulous designs to flatter our fashionista flair
– travel totes also address pet related practical matters with precision featuring durable easy-to-clean stain resistant pvc casing, dual handle or shoulder strap options, as well as a quick access storage pocket for on the go necessities; while roomy interior includes internal safety leash, sturdy stainless steel reinforced vented viewing windows, as well as coordinating soft washable mat and blanket for comfort
– these pet carriers are perfect for everyday gallivanting around town as well as extended travel for smaller sized pets including under the cabin seat airline accompaniment (rules and regulations vary : pets require an up to date health certificate and their own reservation which includes a separate fee; so be sure to check in advance with your veterinarian and preferred airline)
– for size selection, when in doubt monkey and squirrel recommend living large: airlines advise that your pet be able to stand up and turn around inside the bag compartment, and under these conditions its best to have room to spare
– even the necessary but not so cute poop scoop bag dispenser gets a marvelous make over with this brand; discreetly tucked away inside a cuddly critter with velcro closure (otherwise known as pick up pals)
favorite feature: fashion forward & detail oriented
chief complaint: Supplies are limited, and tend to sell out quickly.
for further information: